Salem X Witch DR SweepstakesOFFICIAL RULES OF THE INSA SALEM X WITCH DR SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the continental United States only. Do not proceed if you are not located in the continental United States or if you are located in Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, New York, or Rhode Island.
1. Eligibility Restrictions: The Insa Salem x Witch DR Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, governors, trustees or and directors of Insa, Inc. dba Insa (“Sponsor”) or promotional partners Witch DR (collectively, the “Promotional Partners”), and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. Residents of the States of Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, New York and Rhode Island are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void in all U.S. territories and possessions, and where restricted or prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable state, local and other laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants must be available to travel at their sole cost and expense to pick up their prize at 462 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 during normal business hours by November 30th to be eligible to receive their Prize.
2. Sponsor: Insa, Inc., 35 Center Street, Suite 1A, Chicopee, Massachusetts 01013.
3. Contest Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on 10/21/2022 at 4:00pm EST and ends 10/31/2022 at 11:59pm EST (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by the end of the Entry Period to be eligible.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes. (1) Post a picture of your favorite Sponsor product on your Instagram page and use the hashtag #InsaHalloween2022, Like an official Insa Salem x Witch DR Sponsor Instagram, post and tag two (2) friends or more in the comments, and follow @insacannabis on Instagram. (2) Alternate means of entry: Legibly hand write or type on a postcard your complete name, address, telephone number and e-mail address (if available) and mail it in a first-class postage prepaid envelope to: Insa, Inc., 35 Center Street, Suite 1A, Chicopee, Massachusetts 01013., Attention: Insa Salem x Witch DR Sweepstakes. All mailed entries must be postmarked by 10/31/2022 and received by Sponsor before 11:59 pm EST on 11/02/2022.
All entries must be complete to be eligible. Only one entry per person per entry method is allowed. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Once submitted, all entries become the property of Sponsor, subject only to any restrictions and limitations imposed by Instagram.
5. Prize Drawing and Notification of Winner: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of a winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select five (5) potential winners (each a “Winner”) from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will take place on 10/04/2022 by the Sponsor. Winner does not need to be present to win.
The Winner will be notified by email, phone, or Direct Message (via Instagram) (“DM”). Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the Winner’s selection to contact the Winner via DM to the entrant’s Instagram handle, or the email or telephone number provided by the Winner. If a Winner cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which she/he is called (no messages will be left on voicemail or answering machines), the Winner will be disqualified. The Winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor before receipt of prize an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release before receipt of and in order to claim his/her prize. If a Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or is unable to pick up the prize as described herein, the Winner forfeits the prize. Winner must continue to comply with all terms and a condition of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a Winner is disqualified for any reason, one (1) alternate drawing will be held to select an alternate Winner from among the remaining eligible entries received, time permitting. In the event no Winner is qualified by 10/31/2022, the prize will remain unawarded.
6. Prize: One (1) prize will be awarded to each Winner. Each Winner will be able to select one of the following prizes: “DOCtober 2022 Pumpkin King Chillums” (2 available) valued at $150 each, “DOCtober 2022 Pumpkin King Pipes” (2 available) valued at $250 each, “14mm Fully Worked Fire & Ash Mini Beaker” valued at $800, “Molten Aura Gold Amethyst Accented Birch Tube” piece valued at $800. Prizes will be awarded on a first come first come first serve basis at pickup. Winner must travel at their sole cost and expense to pick up their prize at 462 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 during normal business hours by November 30th. Prizes will not be shipped to Winner. Winner must provide the winning notification and valid Identification to store manager to be awarded prize. Sponsor is not responsible if Winner is unable or unavailable to accept the prize. Additional restrictions may apply. The value of a prize is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment.
If, for any reason, Sponsor is unable to provide one of the prizes listed above, Sponsor’s only obligation is to award a prize of equal or greater value, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No other substitution, transfer or cash equivalent permitted except by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prize if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an insufficient number of eligible entries were received during the Entry Period. The Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, expenses, and other costs not specifically stated as included with the prize. Actual prize may differ from any promotional images. Winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and/or its Promotional Partner and/or prize provider have the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the Winner from any activity at any time without compensation if the Winner’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor, Promotional Partner, or prize provider, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor, Promotional Partner, or prize providers, and in such a case, Winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize. Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or other consideration, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
8. Release: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Promotional Partners, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, governors, trustees, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
By entering, you also agree to release and hold harmless Instagram and you acknowledge that the Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram or any other social media platform.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, to the extent permitted by law.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Entry Period has not ended. If the Sweepstakes is canceled, suspended or modified, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts or the Hampden County Superior Court in Springfield, Massachusetts. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
14. Winner List: For a Winner List, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped (Vermont residents may omit postage) envelope to : Insa, Inc., 35 Center Street, Suite 1A, Chicopee, Massachusetts 01013., Attention: Insa Salem x Witch DR Sweepstakes Winner List. Winner List requests must be received by within thirty (30) days after 11/04/2022.
15. Mailing List Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list or email list visit email@example.com