to help select the best-of-the-best
Join the Hunt!
Pennsylvania Pheno Hunt
This is our first Pennsylvania release in a new and innovative format to achieve patient feedback, but Head Grower Kevin Sparks has more in the works. “While our patients have always been our focus, we’re now taking that to the next level by inviting them to be a part of our Phenohunting research team. Insa is one of the only cultivators offering this variety of high-quality strains on the Right Coast. We want our PA Medical Marijuana patients to join our flower revolution and work with us to make even more high-quality beneficial flower available.”
Think it sounds cool? It’s even cooler.
What is a Phenohunt?
It may sound like it’d make a great title for a sci-fi film, but “Phenohunting” is actually the process of cultivating for specific genetics to breed better plants. Head Grower Kevin wants YOUR help to decide which phenotype will be crowned the winner and made available to all PA Medical Marijuana patients!
Get your kit
- April 13th from 11am – 2pm at Restore in Doylestown
- April 13th from 3pm – 6pm at Restore in Elkins Park
- April 14th from 11am – 2pm at Organic Remedies in Enola
- April 14th from 3pm – 6pm at Organic Remedies in York
- April 15th from 12pm – 4pm at Organic Remedies in Paoli
- April 16th from 1pm – 4pm at Organic Remedies in Pittsburgh
Each will retail for $120! Each kit will have a total of three 3.5 gram cans of Jealousy. “This flower is a rare strain, and Insa may be the only one to have it on the right coast,” shared Kevin, Insa’s Head PA Grower. Quantity is limited, so if you want to be part of the Insa team, don’t wait!
Jealousy is an indica leaning cultivar created by crossing Gelato 41 and Sunset Sherbet. This delicious cultivar has a sweet, creamy flavor anyone would be jealous of. Known for its calming effects that are reported to leave you feeling lifted and happy.
- Jealousy #14—TAC 27.618%, THC 26.298%
- Jealousy #16—TAC 26.969%, THC25.298%
- Jealousy #30—TAC 27.726%, THC 26.128%
How It Works
PA Medical Marijuana patients will receive 3 different phenos of our new Jealousy strain. Once they have decided which pheno of the three worked best for the treatment and/or symptom relief of their serious medical condition from each cultivar, the patient can use their phone to scan the QR code on any can. In order to prevent duplicate votes, they will then be asked to register their email.
- Take your time trying the different phenos—write down notes for each strain’s phenotype.
- Each Phenohunting kit comes with a ‘How to’ information sheet that includes a section for note taking.
- Factors to consider when choosing a favorite: Appearance, Aroma, Taste, and Overall Benefits.
Want to know when the next Pheno kit Drops?
Insa is leading the charge to bring the highest quality, most exciting cannabis to the East Coast. Sign-up below for emails and texts to hear about: More strains. More variety. More Phenohunts.