Chocolate covered strawberry recipe to make them melt this Valentine’s Day!
Follow along with Insa’s very own Master Chocolatier Julian Rose as he shows how to make Chocolate Strawberry Nugs for your valentine.
- Start by melting your favorite uninfused chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, tossing in between intervals until tempered.
- Using a rolling pin, crush your cookies.
- Add green food coloring to your crushed cookies for that “green bud” look.
- Prepare your infused chocolate. Per strawberry chop one 5mg piece finely. Separate each chopped piece on your cutting board.
- Time to assemble! Dip your strawberry in your uninfused chocolate, roll it in 5mg of the chopped infused chocolate and finish with a sprinkle of vanilla cookie crumble.
HUNGRY FOR MORE CHOCOLATE?
Take your chocolate game to a new level this year, try Insa’s Red Velvet Cake Truffles. These are truly a world class treat — decadent truffles with rich red velvet ganache coated in European chocolate. To top it all off (technically ‘to bake it all inside’) these truffles contain a 5mg serving of Insa’s premium cannabis. All created, with love, by our aptly-named Chef Julian Rose.