By using the service, you agree to follow the Auction Rules and the following Terms and Conditions:
- PIRS On-Line is run as a service for the Web community and cannot take responsibility for the quality of the items presented herein.
- PIRS On-Line disclaims any warranties expressed or implied on goods or services listed on the service. PIRS On-Line DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall PIRS On-Line be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if PIRS On-Line or a PIRS On-Line authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall PIRS On-Line 's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you to PIRS On-Line , if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- Contents of this website are the exclusive property of PIRS On-Line , copyright © 1996-1998. "PIRS On-Line " and the PIRS On-Line logo are trademarks of PIRS On-Line and may not be used without the prior written consent of PIRS On-Line . If you have any questions concerning the use of PIRS On-Line or the PIRS On-Line logo, please contact SYSOP@insa.com.
- Sellers assume all risk and liability arising from their offer for sale of any item.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold PIRS On-Line harmless with regard to loss or damage experienced through use of this system.
- PIRS On-Line reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Users must be of legal age with the ability to enter into binding contracts.
- The auction of illegal items, including all counterfeit goods, are expressly prohibited. PIRS On-Line will terminate the auction of any such items upon notification by the legitimate trademark or copyright holder and the Seller of such items may be subject to suspension.
- Shill bidding on PIRS On-Line is strictly prohibited.
- PIRS On-Line does not assume responsibility for the content or the context of the listings.
- By listing an item on PIRS On-Line for auction, Seller agrees to pay PIRS On-Line a nonrefundable insertion fee and a listing fee based on the final selling price. Seller agree that it does not purchase exclusive rights to a web page on the PIRS On-Line site but instead pays for a listing on an PIRS On-Line owned web page. Seller acknowledges that PIRS On-Line may, in its sole discretion, and without a requirement for consent by or remuneration to any Seller, place third party advertisements on any web page within the PIRS On-Line site.
- PIRS On-Line will not remove or edit listings once they are entered into the service, except to comply or to end auctions with other terms in this agreement. PIRS On-Line does, however, reserve the right to move listings from one category to another or to end auctions as appropriate, in its sole discretion.
- PIRS On-Line cannot guarantee preservation of records, and may expire information without notice, at its sole discretion.
- PIRS On-Line does not assume responsibility for the content or the context of the public display areas such as the bulletin boards, chat forums, or feedback forums.
- PIRS On-Line will not remove or edit postings to the public display areas such as the bulletin boards or the feedback forums once they are entered into the service, except to expire records, at its sole discretion.
- PIRS On-Line users may use available information about each other only to the extent necessary to facilitate PIRS On-Line related transactions.
- The use of private user information, other than as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
- Users agree to refrain from "spamming" (sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to other users).
- PIRS On-Line cannot guarantee that we will notice or prevent any inappropriate use of the system.
- PIRS On-Line cannot guarantee that we will notice or prevent users from registering with false demographic information.
- PIRS On-Line cannot guarantee that sellers will complete the sale of an item, or that buyers will go through with the purchase of an item; all risk is taken by the individual buyers and sellers. This includes but is not limited to risks associated with dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons, or persons acting under false pretense.
- Payment terms are to be agreed upon between seller and buyer. PIRS On-Line is not involved in the transaction.
- PIRS On-Line is not responsible for damage or loss caused by errors in the system or the Internet. The system may be unavailable unexpectedly as a result of errors or circumstances beyond our control. Use PIRS On-Line at your own risk.
- The laws of the state of Arizona, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, govern the Auction Rules and these Terms and Conditions. As noted elsewhere, your conduct may be subject to other local, state, and national laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute resides in the courts of the State of Arizona. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of Arizona in connection with any dispute or claim involving PIRS On-Line .
- The Auction Rules and the Terms and Conditions of this Disclaimer supersede any prior agreements between you and PIRS On-Line . The Auction Rules and the Terms and Conditions of this Disclaimer may be amended from time to time, by PIRS On-Line in its sole discretion.
Back to PIRS On-Line A/E/C Auctions
PIRS On-Line is a trademark of INSA, Information Systems & Automation, Corp.
Microsoft is a registered trademark and the Microsoft Internet Explorer Logo is a trademark of Microsoft. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Last Update Monday, 05-Mar-2001 20:48:13 EST
Copyright (c) 1995-2001 INSA, Information Systems & Automation, Corp.